Friday

Attitude about Asbury Park

My attitude about Asbury Park can be seen in the posts below, I think this town needs a major face lift.  Yes, it might be a judge free zone for the LGBT community and it might be a destination for musicians, but besides that the town completely sucks.  The town has such a bad education system, that if I lived in this town i would rather not go to school than go to school in Asbury Park.  Also, it is not a good place to raise children at all with all the violence, gangs, and drugs around it is easy for a child to take the wrong path in the future.  In addition to this, the huge gay population in Asbury Park also makes it a bad place to raise children since children can be very easily exposed to gays and such at a young age which could lead them to turning gay.  Which would be devastating for most parents in my opinion.  All in all, Asbury Park is not a place which you want to raise children yes it has a nice beach and a good night life, but other than that everything else is horrible in Asbury Park.  If I had to rate it on a scale from 0-5 I would give it a 0.5, because it really is THAT BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment