Friday

Education in Asbury Park

The education system in Asbury Park is literary non-existant.  Every year a countless number of money is being dumped towards the education system here, yet as the years seem to go on the education here in Asbury Park seems to get worse and worse.  Each child in Asbury Park is getting around $30,000 spent on them for their education, that amount is almost double the state average.  What's weird is that even though so much money is being used for each student the school is actually doing worse than basically every school in New Jersey, it is as if the money has no effect on the education here in Asbury Park.  I don't understand how there is anyone still living in this town.  Seriously, I want to go up to the parents and smack them for making their kids live here and making them go to such a crappy school system.  I could go on and on complaining about the school system here, but it wouldn't make a difference, so I'll just sum it up and say; the school system in Asbury Park sucks and needs some major help.

No comments:

Post a Comment